I am a retired secondary school maths teacher with considerable experience teaching students at all levels from Year 7 to Year 13. I have Qualified Teacher Status and a current enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
I enjoy teaching, particularly one-to-one or small group tuition, where I can focus on a student's individual requirements.
I have marked maths GCSE examination papers for several years, which means I am well placed to coach students in exam technique.
I have experience teaching adults and working with children who speak English as a second language.
- PhD (Manchester University)
- PGCE (Manchester University)
- MSc (Birmingham University)
- MSc (Manchester University)
- HND and Associateship Diploma (Wolverhampton Polytechnic)